Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know you have many questions when it comes to your dental care – and rightly so!
Dr. Sigman spends a lot of time educating patients about their oral health so they have clear understanding of their treatment needs, and we always welcome questions from our patients.
Here are a few of the questions we hear the most. If your question is not answered here, feel free to give us a call.
- My tooth doesn’t hurt. Do I have to have treatment?
- How much will my treatment cost?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- If I don’t complete my treatment, will my tooth get better on its own?
- Why do I need x-rays? Are they safe?
- What makes you different than the other practices in Boulder?
- What are the benefits of a custom mouthguard?
- Which sports require a mouthguard?
- Do you take same-day appointments?
- My teeth are chipped and worn. What cosmetic treatment helps?
- How can I get my teeth straighter without braces?
- Why is it important to straighten crooked teeth?
- How often should I be seen for examinations and cleanings?